Come experience Westfield Foot & Ankle! See why patients say our podiatrist offers the best foot & ankle care to patients in the Westfield, IN area.
Your Westfield, IN Foot Doctor & Surgeon Providing Expert Podiatry Care
David Sullivan, DPM, FACFAS, FACCWS
Dr. Sullivan received his degree in Podiatric Medicine from the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago which is now affiliated with the Rosalind-Franklin School of Medicine. Dr. Sullivan completed residencies in both Podiatric Surgery at Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System in Tucson, AZ and Primary Podiatric Medicine at Western Pennsylvania Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. While practicing in Illinois, Dr. Sullivan became Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He is also a Certified Wound Specialist and a Fellow of the American College of Certified Wound Specialists and a member of the Association for the Advancement of Wound Care.
What Our Westfield Foot and Ankle Patients are saying...
How we can help
Westfield Foot & Ankle - Leading the way in patient focused comprehensive care in the Westfield, Indiana area
Our office uses
- BOARD CERTIFIED PODIATRIC SURGEON
- CERTIFIED WOUND CARE SPECIALIST
- STEM CELL THERAPY
- IN HOUSE DIGITAL X-RAY
- ADVANCED GRAFTING TECHNIQUE
- MINOR IN-OFFICE SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- BIOMECHANICAL ANALYSIS & FUNCTIONAL ORTHOTIC (ARCH SUPPORT) FABRICATION UTILIZING 3D SCANNING TECHNOLOGY
- TREATMENT IS CARE SPECIFIC FOR EACH PATIENT
- STATE OF THE ART OFFICE AND EQUIPMENT
- DIABETIC SHOE PROGRAM